Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Museum

In 2013, my view of building art changed. When I was a child, I always had heard about the Louvre museum but I did not have any idea where is it. ! In fact, I had never been to art museums before in my whole life. It was a new thing for me, something I have never experienced before. That happened when my sister graduated from high school; she told my father that I would to travel to Paris to visit some history places and museums. Because of that we traveled there. During our visit to Paris, my family decided to visit the Louvre museum. It is one of the most famous museums around the world. It made me interested with the art. The museum’s building was so amazing, and it is the world’s largest museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. Although it built in the late 12th century, it looks very beautiful. Standing outside of the Louver is a glass pyramid. It is the first thing I saw as I was entering the museum.



No comments:

Post a Comment