Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Museum of Mexican Art



It was the first time that I have visited the National Museum of Mexican Art, and it was the first time I have visited this kind of museum”. The museum has many amazing exhibits. Each one of them has story about dead people. I was shocked when I heard some story about the dead people that made me interested to Google it about some of them.
There were many artworks that caught my attention, but the most one of them was this painting
 
Because of it made up of 3 pictures on one panting.
first of all the first exhibit was about  the dead people.
 
 
 


 

 
 
 





the person who is in the picture dead a month ago.

the idea of the exhibit was to collect some stuff that were important for the dead people and mix them together.  

the second exhibit was about many amazing paintings


 

 

 




 

it is such as a real picture, it caught my attention.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment